Our motorcycle toll pass holder is designed specifically for use on motorcycles. Made from lightweight, durable ABS resin, the toll pass holder mounts securely to 1-inch, 1.125-inch, 1.25-inch, and 1.5-inch diameter tubular handlebars allowing riders the convenience of using the designated "toll pass only" lanes.
Our motorcycle toll pass holder is a convenient way for motorcycle riders to use electronic toll passes such as original size EZ Pass, M-Tag, IPASS, and Smart-Tag safely and effectively.
An optional adapter (part no. JSN-1/2) is available to attach the toll pass mount to bars 1/2-inch or smaller in diameter.
If your bike does not have a tubular handlebar, our motorcycle toll pass holder can be connected directly to a RAM-B-231 stainless steel U-bolt rail base with ball for alternative mounting possibilities.
Take advantage of all the benefits:
- Avoid risking a violation.
- Allows groups to ride together without stopping to pay tolls.
- Increases rider safety
- Avoid accumulated grease and oil that collects at the toll booth.
- Features a quick release strap that allows the rider to quickly swap the toll pass from your car to the bike and back again, Velcro and all.
- Internal dimensions of 3in x 3-1/2in x 5/8in.
Fits original style EZ-Pass (3"x3.5"x5/8") and similar-sized toll passes.
- This holder does NOT currently work with the FastPass in CA, the SunPass in FL, or the new smaller size EZ-PASS.
- Review by Cuffy