This compact motorcycle USB Charger is the weatherproof answer for charging your Apple iPad on the go. This power port mounts easily to your handlebars, any flat or curved surface using the included self-adhesive mount or zip ties (also included). A tethered seal cap protects the charger from dust and water. The included fused battery hookup harness is diode protected against reverse polarity and designed for the increased power requirements of the Apple iPad.Features
- Input Voltage: 12V ± 4.0V
- USB (Output) Voltage: 5V ±.25V
- Output Current: 2.1A Max.
- Protection Rating: IP64 (Water wash down) when capped. None when in use (USB Cable plugged in)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°F to 105°F
- Molded strain relief instead of bonded strain relief for greater durability.
- Cable Jacket: Abrasion resistant, UL/CSA listed, meets Mil-I-631D, -40°F to 221°F
- Cable length: 6ft (2M)
- Electrical protection: Weather-proof in use when used with TAPP Caped USB cables
- ATC fuse holder with 2A fuse
- internal auto-resetting fuse and auto over-temp power control
- diode protected against inadvertent reverse polarity.
- Wire Terminals: Crimp/Solder .25 Ring (battery screw size)
- Seal Cap: Integral
Mounting: 3BR Powersports Universal Mounting System
Powers: Most cell phones including Apple iPhone, LG EnV, Blackberry, & Motorola Razr (requires charging cable). Also Garmin GPS, Apple iPod, and any other device that charges using 1A or less of USB power.