The convertible footpeg system from SW-Motech allows you to replace your stock pegs with wider pegs at one of two heights, complete with a removable rubber pad for quick conversion from on to off-road applications! Bike-specific mount and set of footpegs with removable textured rubber foot pads included.Features:
- Attaches to original footpeg mount
- Footpegs are made out of high-grade, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Removable rubber pads reduce vibration
- Larger than original footpegs
- Textured surface on rubber pad provides superior traction
- Footpeg mount is CNC-milled from high strength aluminum alloy
- Height can be lowered 15mm from stock position
- Convertible design great for both street and off-road riding
- Pegs with rubber attached are 2 inches wide and 3 inches long
Note: On some motorcycle models, SW-MOTECH On-Road/Off-Road Footpegs will have a slight forward angle to allow for a more natural riding position.
- Review by StromTrooper
The look really good on the bike and are much better than stock, IMO. Wide base and slight forward cant make for more comfortable riding, and with the rubber off the steel cleats offer rock solid grip, even when things get a bit muddy. I looked around lots before buying these and have been nothing but pleased. Very easy to install, too. (Posted on 14-09-10)
- Review by runrun
Success on both counts.
Installation is a breeze, but two tips: When bolting the peg plate to the peg bracket adapter, don't fully insert the plate's locating thingy into the peg bracket. Use the bolt to draw the two together, otherwise it is very difficult to get the bolt started without first filing the peg plate. And grease the bracket before reassembly, as it is a very snug fit.
Only tiny negative is that the feeler bolt/hero blob from the stock peg doesn't fit, as the threaded hole in the new peg plate is too big. But nice little plugs for the hole are included. (Posted on 14-09-09)
- Review by JCL
- Review by Robert
I wish there was even more drop, but with the rubbers off, you maximize drop and the contact area is stable and gives good grip. Very good overall, even if they didn't give some drop, they would be worth putting on over most stock pegs I bet. (Posted on 13-03-21)