The must-have accessory to ease basic chain maintenance, tire changes, parking, and bike cleaning. This centerstand includes a foot lever arm and a lifting handle to aid in raising the bike off of the ground.Super-strong steel construction features high engineering standards. Superb integration with the factory exhaust and sidestand components -- retain all existing features without sacrificing lean angle or clearances. This centerstand raises the rear tire 1-2 inches off the ground when installed on the standard height version of KLR650 using OEM knobby tires.
All hardware needed to mount the centerstand is included. Typically installs using basic hand tools. No welding, cutting, or drilling of the existing frame or body parts is required. Tough black powdercoated finish. A double-retention spring is included as a safety feature to prevent the centerstand from contacting pavement if one of the two springs should fail during a ride.
- Fits with or without the SW-MOTECH skidplate for the KLR650.
- Designed to work with OEM components -- we cannot assure fit with aftermarket exhausts or other accessories.
- Recommended for the original (unlowered) KLR650E. Special Note: We do not recommend installing centerstands on bikes with a lowered rear suspension because use on a lowered bike may result in: 1. ground clearance & cornering clearance problems 2. difficulty in lifting the lowered bike onto the centerstand.
- Please note: Due to very tight clearances, the side stand MUST be in the lowered position when deploying and retracting the centerstand.
- Centerstand with Foot Lever Arm
- Lifting Handle
- Mounting Hardware
- Total weight- 8.05 lbs. (including packaging)
Produced exclusively for Twisted Throttle by SW-MOTECH.
Video review of the Twisted Throttle Kawasaki KLR 650 Demo Bike: