The SW-MOTECH Center Stand with Foot Lever Arm for Kawasaki KLR650 '08-'15 | Superseded Version is no longer able to be ordered in Canada but is available in the USA. Please use the toggle button on the upper right of your screen to switch to our USA website. Prices there will be in US Dollars.
The must-have accessory to ease basic chain maintenance, tire changes, parking, and bike cleaning. This center stand includes a foot lever arm and a lifting handle to aid in raising the bike off of the ground.
Super-strong steel construction features high engineering standards. Superb integration with the factory exhaust and sidestand components -- retain all existing features without sacrificing lean angle or clearances. This center stand raises the rear tire 1-2 inches off the ground when installed on the standard height version of KLR650 using OEM knobby tires.
All hardware needed to mount the center stand is included. Typically installs using basic hand tools. No welding, cutting, or drilling of the existing frame or body parts is required. Tough black powdercoated finish. A double-retention spring is included as a safety feature to prevent the center stand from contacting pavement if one of the two springs should fail during a ride.
- Fits with or without the SW-MOTECH skidplate for the KLR650.
- Designed to work with OEM components -- we cannot assure fit with aftermarket exhausts or other accessories.
- Recommended for the original (unlowered) KLR650E. Special Note: We do not recommend installing this product on bikes with a lowered rear suspension because use on a lowered bike may result in: 1. Ground clearance & cornering clearance problems 2. Difficulty in lifting the lowered bike onto the center stand.
- Please note: Due to very tight clearances, the side stand MUST be in the lowered position when deploying and retracting the center stand.
- Centerstand with Foot Lever Arm
- Lifting Handle
- Mounting Hardware
- Total weight- 8.05 lbs. (including packaging)
Produced exclusively for Twisted Throttle by SW-MOTECH.
Video review of the Twisted Throttle Kawasaki KLR 650 Demo Bike:
KLR 650 Crash Protection Fitment Compatibility
|KLR 650 '08-'17||Crash Bars||Skid Plate||Center Stand|
|KLR 650 '86-'07||Crash Bars||Skid Plate||Center Stand|
|Crash Bars||SBL.08274.100||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes(W/ HW)*|
|Center Stand||HPS.08.321.100||Yes(W/ HW)*||Yes (W/ HW)*||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
**(W/ HW)** With HardWare kit (Free)
- Review by qqvepy
The stand hasn't significantly reduced my ground clearance and it stays tucked up under through the rough stuff (no banging yet). The only real dislike is I have to put the side stand down to use it and the side stand has to stay down until the center stand is folded up. If not, the center stand can't fully retract back up underneath. I would also like the foot lever to be slightly larger but I can deal with it as is. (Posted on 2015-05-28)
- Review by Hammer
- Review by Superfunkomatic
- Review by Iclean13
- Review by playsinthedirt
- Review by William