The Racepack is a smaller alternative to the Speedpack yet still a good size at 50 liters expandable to 65 liters. Suitable for day to long weekend trips. Designed to fit the rear seat of a variety of bikes.
Fits most sport & sport tourers with a narrow tail section.
- Volume 50-65 liters
- Four point strap system
- Storage space for a helmet
- Reflective Trim
- Self supporting construction
- RC-Fuse Zippers (RC-Fuse Video)
- 2 Year warranty
- One piece luggage system with waterproof inner bag
- 4 fitting straps;
- 2 compression belts;
- 2 support straps for license plate mounting point installation;
- Shoulder strap
- 1 sheet of temporary paint protection film;
- Review by bmweup
The Rearbag, while not as large, does expand upward, staying well within the rider's slipstream 'shadow'.
The Bags Connection products are all very well made, however. It is just a matter of carefully considering your particular application. (Posted on 2014-08-08)