The Aero ABS sidecases have the style and light weight nature of textile soft saddlebags, but the security benefits of hard sidecases. Designed to fit SW-Motech Evo sidecarriers
The Aero bags are constructed with a rigid 2.5mm ABS shell that is covered by a polyester laminate. With the aerodynamic styling of textile soft luggage, the Aero case has the strength and security of hard luggage. With available adapters, fit all motorcycles with SW-MOTECH QUICK-LOCK EVO, Hepco & Becker, or Givi Side Carriers.
- 25 liters (per saddlebag)
- 2.5mm thick ABS shell
- Covered with polyester laminate
- Retractable Carrying Handle
- Retroreflective Trim
- Integrated retension strap
- Lockable zippers
- Integrated Locking System
- Case size 21.25in Wide (54cm) by 14.96in Tall (38cm) by 9.44in Deep (24cm)
- 2 saddlebags with preinstalled mounting points
- 2 waterproof tarpaulin inner bags
- 2 Zipper padlocks
What to Buy:
- SW-MOTECH Evo sidecarriers (sold separately)
- Aero adapter hardware for EVO sidecarriers (sold separately)
- Aero sidecases
Special Note: This product was designed for use with the original exhaust system (OEM). Any damage resulting from use in combination with a non-OEM exhaust systems is not covered by the manufacturer warranty.
- Review by Craig
- Review by Dany
- Review by Brian
They also don't cause so much airflow interference at high speeds, so that headwinds don't push on the bike as badly and draw more gas on the highway.
The cases are not technically waterproof, but that just means the inner lining can get a bit damp, and the included waterproof bags perform well.
Interchanging the Aero cases with TraX just requires using the Aero mounting bolts, but removing the TraX locking bracket when using Aero cases. So it's just a five minute job or less to alternate between the sets. (Posted on 2012-12-29)