The Shad SH40 Cargo is a sturdy, medium-sized 40 liter topcase with an included cargo rack for additional storage capacity.
Keep your stuff safe and secure with the rugged Shad SH40 topcase. The SH40 is sized to fit nicely on most adventure bikes, sportbikes, standards, or scooters, but is large enough to hold one full face helmet or two open face helmets. The additional top-mounted cargo rack is ideal for securing lightweight items that didn't quite fit inside the topcase.
- Shad cases offer a simple press lock system, which allows you to access your case without having to use the key each time.
- Lock the case when you want.
- Comes complete with universal adapter plate and hardware to connect the plate to most luggage racks.
- Convienent carrying handle
- Two year warranty
- 40 Liters
- Weighs approximately 5 lbs.
- Approx 16.7"L x 19.3"W x 11.6"H
- Made of reinforced polypropylene (Not ABS, which tends to shatter)
- Universal luggage rack and hardware (Suitable for most flat tubular style rear racks)
- 2 Keys
- External top rack with bungees
- Review by Milo
Just bought a naked SV650, first mod is a SH-40 to make it a commuter. (Posted on 16-04-28)
- Review by Rapid Robert
- Review by Horse Morgan
- Review by JeremyD
- Review by pappaB
I have used the case for about a month and it works well. It easily holds a full face helmet but it's a squeze to also fit gloves and a jacket. I wanted it to be as small as possible and still hold the basics and for this it works well. (Posted on 14-10-16)