Twisted Throttle Retail Store
The Twisted Throttle Factory Retail Store is a retail showroom full of accessories, riding gear, maintenance items, and electronic gadgets to satisfy any motorcycle rider. The Twisted Throttle Retail Store is located near some of the best motorcycling roads and trails in Southern New England, making it a great destination for shopping or just shooting the breeze.
At our retail store you can shop for:
- Macna jackets, pants and gloves
- LED auxiliary lighting
- Gadget mounts
- Hard luggage
- Soft luggage
- Luggage racks
- Barkbusters handguards
- R&G bike protection, rearsets and fender eliminators
- Interphone Bluetooth communicators
- Arai helmets
- and lots more.
We can order just about anything you need for your bike, including chains and sprockets, brake pads...you name it. In most cases they arrive the next day.
A Great Destination!
The Twisted Retail Store is also a great destination for a ride! You can arrange for your club to meet at Twisted Throttle to enjoy the big screen movie theater, or saddle up to one of our pinball machines. You can even throw some meat on our massive grill. While you're there, take a look at the latest Twisted project bikes!
Out back, we have installation bays where we can install your newly purchased products or mount some new rubber onto your bike. Please call in advance to set up installation appointments.
We can't wait to see you!
Directions to the Retail Store
The Twisted Throttle World headquarters is located on Route 3 (570 Nooseneck Hill Rd) in Exeter, Rhode Island.
From our old location at 1080 Kingstown Rd, Peace Dale, RI:
- Follow RI-108 North (Kingstown Rd) for 2.4 miles.
- Turn left onto RI-138 (Kingstown Rd) and go 10.2 miles.
- Turn right onto I-95 North and go 1.8 miles to Exit 4.
- At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn right onto RI-3 North and go 2.2 miles.
- Turn right into the Twisted parking lot.
We are approximately 0.5 miles south of Ocean State Harley Davidson and Ocean State Auto Auction. Dan's Place (a motorcycle-themed restaurant) and the Middle of Nowhere Diner are also nearby.
For Google's local hotel results click here.
Burlingame State Campground Website
1 Burlingame State Park, Charlestown, RI 02813
Drive-up tent camping and nightly cabin & yurt rentals.
Amenities include a camp store, indoor shower abd bathroom facilities, swimming at the lake, and more!
Burlingame State Park, 1 Burlingame State Park, Charlestown, RI 02813
Burlingame Check-in +1 (401) 322-7337 or +1 (401) 322-7994
Burlingame Camp Store +1 (401) 322-1725
Train service from Boston, Massachusetts to Twisted Throttle LLC
To visit us via a train from Boston, follow these directions:
(2) From Boston’s South Station (Amtrak train station code “BOS”), there is a direct Amtrak train to West Kingston, Rhode Island (Amtrak train station code “KIN”) leaving about once every 1 to 3 hours. The cost of the ticket is $17 to $23 per person one-way. The trip is about 1 hour long.
(3) Give us a telephone call when you will arrive at West Kingston. If we can't pick you up from there, we'll call a taxi for you:
Wakefield Cab Co Inc
73 Emmett Lane
South Kingstown, RI 02879
The cab ride from the Amtrak station is about 12 miles (20 minutes).
This post was posted in Retail Store