Note: The NEBO REDLINE® Tactical LED Flashlight with Handlebar Mount has been discontinued and is no longer able to be ordered.The NEBO REDLINE® is exceptionally bright with 220 lumens of pure white light! This is a long distance flashlight bordering on the power of a low power headlight....all in a small package. This flashlight has a 4x adjustable beam that works with any light setting to change the REDLINE® from a flood light to illuminate everything within 20 yards, to a spotlight to focus up to 150 yards. The bezel of the REDLINE® controls the adjustable beam. The red ring of the REDLINE® enhances all of the features of this flashlight.
The REDLINE® Bike Light
has 3 lighting modes:
- 100% white light (220 lumens)
- 50% white light (110 lumens)
- Defensive Strobe Mode (220 lumens)
- LED output 220 lumens of light
- Bulb rated for 110,000+ hours of life
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum, water-resistant compact body design
- Magnetic base for hands-free lighting
- Aggressive self-defense face
- Rear glow-in-the-dark button uses hard/soft touch technology
Simply click through the functions. Light will turn
off in between settings. NOTE: Light will reset to first setting
(100% ON after being off for 20 seconds.)
Press button halfway with no click. This allows
the user to cycle through the settings quickly without the light
turning off between settings.
NOTE: Anything above 50 lumens within a 10 yard distance may
cause temporary blindness when viewed directly.