Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. Fits models with KTM handguards.
To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
Fitment: KTM Models
- 990 Adventure
- 950 Adventure
- 950 Super Enduro
- 950 Supermoto
- 690E, 690SE & 690SM
- 640 Adventure
- 1190 Adventure '13-'16
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S
- Review by Sparky
- Review by Slomo
Went back to a Kaoko, and it holds my speed indefinitely unless there is an uphill or downhill.
This model fits KTM 1190s with a metal hand guard installed (mine is a cycra).
I swapped out the provided bolt with the one that came with my cycra, luckily they were the same thread pitch. (Posted on 16-04-28)
- Review by Superfunkomatic
- Review by None