Want Barkbusters Storm or VPS hand guards and a Kaoko Cruise Control? We've got you covered with this Barkbusters-compatible cruise control from Kaoko!
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
- Kawasaki KLR650A, '86-'07 with or without factory handguards
- Suzuki DL650 V-Strom '-11 without factory handguards or Barkbusters handguards
- Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom '-11 without factory handguards or Barkbusters handguards Confirmed fit with both Barkbusters AND Oxford Heated Grips
Does not fit:
Honda Varadero with BHG31 handguards
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S
Check out the totally Twisted Suzuki DL650 which is outfitted with this Twisted component