KAOKO Cruise Control for BMW F650GS, F650GS Dakar & F650CS with heated grips (2000-2007 models); G650GS with heated grips (2009-2010). Purpose-built and consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. Fits models WITH heated grips (with or without handguards).To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight with integrated friction nut, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
- BMW F650GS & F650GS/Dakar, '00-'07 with heated grips
- BMW G650GS '09* with heated grips
*Special Note: In 2010 BMW changed the bars on the G650GS to a size that is not suitable for this product.
For models WITHOUT heated grips please order KAO.CCF300U
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S
- Review by LJesse