Gerbing's Heated Glove Liners fit under your riding gloves to keep your hands toasty in all conditions!
- Form fitting stretch cordura fabric allows for a snug fit as these gloves are designed to be worn under existing gloves or mitts.
- Recommended for use with un-insulated riding gloves.
- Utilizes our patented Microwire® heating technology the most efficient and durable heating technology ever developed.
- Heats entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand
- Adjustable Neoprene cuff
· Available in mens sizes X-small to XXX-large.
· Power draw: 2.2 amps (27 watts) at 12 volts DC
· Lifetime warranty on heating elements
You'll at least need one single temperature controller or on/off switch for each person on the bike using Gerbings clothing (sold separately). A dual temperature controller allows a single person to have two articles of clothing at different temperature settings (like a jacket and gloves). One controller can be used to connect all the clothing a single person can wear (gloves, socks, pants, & jacket) to the motorcycle.
Gerbings hand size
Hand size measurement
Measure (inches) around the palm of the hand over the knuckles, excluding the thumb (as shown in the photo on this page).
If you are between sizes or if you have especially long fingers, round up to the next larger size!
Use this sizing chart to pick your Gerbing size: