Note: The Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner has been discontinued and is no longer able to be ordered.
The Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner features heated pads with thermostats for even heat performance and safety. This jacket liner fits close to the body and will fit comfortably under outer riding gear. Lengthen your riding season using the Gerbing Heated Liner! This electrically heated jacket uses a Gerbing temperature controller that hooks directly to your motorcycle's battery.
- Tear resistant Minirip outer shell
- Taffeta lining
- Inner collar made of Gerbing Classic Red Taffeta
- Thinsulate® insulation
- Soft polyester/spandex ribbed cuffs
- Heating pads located on neck, two on chest, two on back and one on outside of each arm
- Inside zippered pocket on right chest, outer hand pockets on outsize without zippers
- Plug to controller on left side bottom zippered pocket specific for plug
- Form-fitting sizing to fit snugly and easily under your outer garments
- Lifetime warranty on heating elements
- Max Temp 135°F
- Source 12v DC
- Power Draw 6.9 amp
- Compatible with 12v battery or 12v plug-in
You'll need a single temperature controller for each person on the bike using Gerbings clothing (sold separately).
A dual temperature controller allows a single person to have two articles of clothing at different temperature settings (like a jacket and gloves).
One single or dual controller can be used to connect all the clothing a single person can wear (gloves, insoles, pants, & jacket) to the motorcycle. If you are using a single controller to control both a jacket AND gloves simultaneously, you'll need to purchase a splitter to use with your single controller.
- Review by Haggis
- Review by Guest
- Review by Jerry
The staff at Twisted Throttle are excellent as well. (Posted on 2014-12-02)