The Denali DX LED Lighting Kit is the newest addition to the Denali line of LED Lighting from Twisted Throttle.
The large 10° optic in the DX maximizes the distance you can see down the road by concentrating a spot beam pattern at the center of the road. The DX is ideal for night riding in on/off road conditions where maximum beam distance is desired. Consuming only 10 watts of power per lamp, the Denali DX lights throw a blazing beam of light 695 feet down the road in front of you. That’s over 4 times further than your typical motorcycle high beam.
- Pod Size: 3” square x 3.75” long
- Beam Distance: 695’
- Power Draw: 10 watts per light
- Intensity: Dual
- Beam Angle: 10°
- Waterproof: IP-68
- Mount: Universal M8
- Effective Lumens: 828
Dual Intensity Technology
The Denali DX lights are equipped with a dual intensity LED and harness to create the ideal lighting solution for on and off road riders who want an uncompromised beam of light illuminating the road in front of them. These lights are so bright, we developed dual intensity technology so you can use your existing hi/low beam switch to select half intensity brightness when passing oncoming. The lights can also be wired independent of your high/low beam switch to run at full intensity all the time. It’s up to you!
All Denali LED lights are housed in a rugged waterproof aluminum housing (submersible up to 3 meters underwater). Our LED’s boasts an average life span of 50,000 hours; that’s 6 years without ever being shut off! Yes, we went overboard. It’s what we do.
Making our light kits easy to mount and install to your motorcycle is a top priority for us. Every light kit includes a universal M8 mounting bracket and detailed wiring diagrams that are simple and easy to understand. Bike specific light mounts are also available for many popular bike models. Please visit TwistedThrottle.com for more information on mounting options for your motorcycle.
What's in the Box:
- 2x DX LED light pods with 10° beam pattern
- Wiring Harness with Relay and Lighted Switch
- 2x M8 (8mm) mounting brackets
- Installation instructions
- Allen wrench
- For motorcycles with CAN-Bus electrical systems, such as later model BMWs, the CAN-Bus Adapter is recommended in order to avoid disrupting the CAN-Bus system..
- Motorcycles with a low beam that does not remain powered while the high beam is active require connecting the WHITE 12 volt power wire to a switched 12 volt power source other that the low beam headlight circuit.
- For motorcycles with CANbus systems it is recommended that the WHITE 12 volt power wire be connected to the positive circuit of the motorcycle’s Auxiliary Power Supply socket or accessory.
- For dual intensity installations on motorcycles that have LED high beams or high beam circuits that do not provide 12 volts, such as the BMW R1200GS LC ’13-’14, it is recommended that a second switch (not included) be installed to provide the correct voltage to the high beam trigger wire. This switch should be installed between the BLUE high beam trigger wire and the WHITE 12 volt power wire circuit. The SW-MOTECH Weatherproof Accessory Switch is recommended for this application.