Don't let the small size and weight fool you, with an effective beam distance of 240 feet, these little buggers are BRIGHT!
Denali DM Lights
The ultra compact size of the DM light is ideal for street bikes where you want to maintain a clean inconspicuous look without sacrificing brightness. The DM is also ideal for daytime visibility as the smaller optic intensifies the brightness of the light when looking at the light from the front. Consuming only 5 watts of power per lamp, the Denali DM lights throw a blazing beam of light 240 feet down the road in front of you. That’s 85 feet further than your typical motorcycle high beam.
All Denali LED lights are housed in a rugged waterproof aluminum housing (submersible up to 3 meters underwater). Our LED’s boasts an average life span of 50,000 hours; that’s 6 years without ever being shut off. Yes, we went overboard. It’s what we do.
Making our light kits easy to mount and install to your motorcycle is a top priority for us. Every light kit includes a universal M8 mounting bracket and detailed wiring diagrams that are simple and easy to understand. Bike specific light mounts are also available for many popular bike models. Please visit TwistedThrottle.com for more information on mounting options for your motorcycle.
- Pod Size: 1.7” round x 2.4” long
- Beam Distance: 240’
- Power Draw: 5 watts per lamp
- Intensity: Single
- Beam Angle: 10° and 40°
- Waterproof: IP-68
- Mount: Universal M8
- Effective Lumens: 443
What's in the Box:
- 2x Micro LED light pods
- Wiring Harness with Relay and Lighted Switch
- 2 x spot driving beam lenses (10 degree beam pattern)
- 2 x flood beam lenses (40 degree beam pattern)
- 2x M8 (8mm) mounting brackets
- Installation instructions
- Allen wrench
- For motorcycles with CAN-Bus electrical systems, such as later model BMWs, the CAN-Bus Adapter is recommended in order to avoid disrupting the CAN-Bus system..
- Be certain to plug the light switch into the proper port and the light pods as well. Premature failure can result if done improperly.
- For installations on motorcycles that have LED headlights or headlight circuits that do not provide 12 volts, such as the BMW R1200GS LC ’13-’14, it is recommended that the WHITE 12 volt power wire be connected to the positive circuit of the motorcycle’s Auxiliary Power Supply socket or accessory. The CAN-Bus Adapter is not required for this installation