Versatile full-wrap handguards that blend tough obstacle protection with moderate weather coverage.
Fits the following motorcycles:
- BMW F650GS '08-'12
- BMW F800GS '08-'12
- BMW HP2 Megamoto '07-'09
- BMW R1200GS Adventure '05-'13
- BMW R1200GS '04-'12
- Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport '16
Specifically designed for bikes with long brake and clutch levers, including most street and adventure-touring bikes.
- Hardened aluminum, full-wrap backbones with two-point mounting hardware
- Appropriate for both street, adventure and trail riding
- Available with black, blue, green, red, yellow, silver, orange, white, or pink plastics
- Variable Height Wind Deflector Extensions are included to provide extra wind protection
- Allen 4mm and 5mm bits
- 17mm open-ended combination wrench
- T25 Torx male bit
- T10 Torx male bit
Barkbusters handguards were first manufactured in 1984 and now have over 28 years of motorcycle industry experience and riding enthusiasm. That history means Barkbusters has what it takes to produce the finest handguards available on the market today. Barkbusters integrates a hardened aluminum backbone with a stylish, replaceable plastic guard to create a truly functional handguard. No more busted levers or knuckles! In the unlikely event that you break a part of the handguard, every piece is replaceable.
Need more wind protection? All VPS Handguards are compatible with the Barkbusters Storm plastics, giving you maximum protection from the elements and a reinforced backbone. Storm plastics are less suited to tight off-road singletrack use and are not compatible with supermoto skidplates or wind deflectors.
BB.BHG32 IS NOT compatible with Wunderlich throttle lock.
BB.BHG32 IS compatible with Kaoko KAO.KBB700-S throttle lock.
Handguard Comparison & Overview Video
Barkbusters Handguard Comparison Video
Need more wind protection? All VPS Handguards are compatible with the Barkbusters Storm plastics, giving you maximum protection from the elements.