New for 2010, Barkbusters presents their Variable Section 28mm diameter handlebar. The bars are 22mm (7/8") at the grips/control perches, with an immediate taper to 28mm for the majority of the bar. This kit includes a bike-specific riser/converter for the Triumph Tiger 1050. No change of cables or controls necessary. Silver.This kit provides a more "dirtbike"-style flatter handlebar. The new riding position provides more forward lean and decreased wrist bend. Recommended for technical street or track twisty riding, especially for tall riders with long arms. This handlebar is not recommended for those seeking a more casual upright riding position for long-distance highway riding or for riders with short arms.
The plastic locator nub on the interior of the bike's clamp-on control housings must be trimmed off to use this handlebar kit.
* Unique Variable Section Design.
* It's Fatter for Longer so it's Stronger.
* Less vibration and more flex.
* Manufactured in Italy from premium grade Ergal 7075 Aluminum.
* Shot peen & hard anodized finish.
This kit is required for installation of the Barkbusters BHG23 full-wrap hand guard kit on the Triumph Tiger 1050.
This kit is also compatible with:
- Oxford Sports Heaterz heated handlebar grips
- SW-MOTECH's vibration-damped GPS mount