The TAPP-DIN 4165 USB power port is compact, easy to mount and provides all-weather reliability.
Installation is easy, simply attach the TAPP Lite via the universal mounting bracket and plug it in. The 6" cable ensures that installation is clean and uncluttered.
Compatible with the following manufacturers using DIN-4165 plugs:
- Input voltage: 12V ± 4.0V
- USB (Output) Voltage: 5V ± 2.5V
- Output Current: 2.1A Max
- Quiescent Current (no load current): 35mA (0.035A)
- Protection Rating: IP64 (Water wash down) when capped or when TAPP CAPPed USB cable is plugged in. None when a standard USB cable is plugged in.
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°F to 122°F (-15°C to 50°C)
- Cable Jacket: Co-extruded over UL rated AWG 20 wire. Abrasion resistant, UL/CSA listed
- Electrical protection: Splash proof ATC fuse holder with 7.5A fuse; internal auto-resetting fuse, internal auto over-temp power control, diode protected against inadvertent reverse polarity
- Seal Cap: Removable / Replaceable
- 3BR Universal Mounting System (Patented)
- Same form factor as TAPP Lite™ makes upgrade easy
- Mates with TAPP CAPP
- Installation kit includes the TAPP DIN4165, Universal mounting bracket, cable ties and alcohol swab for cleaning mounting surface
Note: Will not charge Samsung or ASUS tablets which require proprietary chargers. Blackberry devices and Casio G'zOne Commando phones require a special charging cable.